Fill out this application for more information about how you can raise Get-A-Wag puppies
Checklist before you apply:
1) You've learned about the program? If not, Go Here.
Read about the program before you apply
2) Do you know you zoning dog ordinances and kennel laws?
Call your animal control officer and courthouse to find out
3) Do you have a working computer with internet access?
4) Digital photos are requested to complete your application--you can send them in later:
Your home, front and back
Your yard, fence, outbuildings
Any room that might be designated to raise puppies in
Yourself and your spouse or partner
Children and pets living in the home (optional but desired)
5) Continue below to fill out your online form (don't forget to hit submit at the end)
Its free to apply! No club dues.
6) If you can't make the form work, apply by Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by writing a brief description about yourself and your family
and how you became interested in raising puppies,
including past experience having dogs or animals
Include your name and address and phone numbers
Describe your dog laws, ordinances, and kennel license if any
Attach your photos to the email
Include what hours we can try to call you to complete the interview
You should receive a phone call or email response within 24 hours